48 % of the Fandom: OMG! Siri! Paddy! Let's have him eat sugar and bounce around, causing absolute mayhem! Because, that's clearly how he was!
48 % of the Fandom: Sirius was such a reckless berk! He was horrible to Snape, and was always cheating on women! He put himself before other's, and never thought about the consequences. No wonder he died.
2 % of the Fandom: Could Care Less
2 % of the Fandom:
Look at everything that Sirius Black went through!
* He was placed into Gryffindor, the only Black to do so.
* He was hated by his family, for not following their narcissistic, Pure-Blooded, maniac, beliefs.
* He found solace, by being friends with James Potter, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew.
* Eventually, his own parents disowned him, and he ran away, becoming James's 'brother'.
* His best friend was murdered by Lord Voldemort.
* His other best friend was the one who betrayed them.
* His third best friend thought that it was his fault.
* He went to Azkaban for 12 Years, without a trial.
* When he finally escaped, his own Godfather thought that he was a murderer.
* He almost had the chance to live with Harry, and be a family, again.
* Instead, he had to go on the run, living on the streets, eating on rats.
* Eventually, he was forced to stay inside the very house that he had once ran away from.
* The very house, where he had to endure torture from his parents.
* Perhaps not physically, but mentally!
* Then, he died, at the hands of Bellatrix - living proof that his family was insane.
So, how was Sirius Black at Hogwarts? Sirius was unhinged! He had every right to be! Sure, he put on a mask, and pretended to be this cool, laid-back, student. But deep down, he probably was really affected by his parents' cruelty. The only ones who could probably really understand this were the Marauders. He wasn't 'SIri'. He wasn't 'Paddy'. He wasn't a reckless berk. He was just . . . Sirius Orion Black.
REBLOG THIS IF YOU ARE PART OF THE 2 % OF THE FANDOM WHO BELIEVES THIS.